Monday, July 21, 2008

Sweet Home...

A few weeks ago Eric went to Chicago for a work related conference. As I had just finished school, Alexander and I were able to tag along. I know there are many people that we were not able to see but with Eric being tied up for most of the day and Alexander and I downtown and relying on public transportation (which was a challenge considering the closest el stop was closed for repairs!) our time was a little limited. We were able to spend some time with the Karlsons, Andrew and Amy and have trip to the zoo with Andrew F. Alexander was a trooper on the plane and enjoyed staying in the hotel which had lots of doors for him to open and close as much as he wanted to!

3 comments:

Karen said...

How cute is this boy?? And no I don't mean Eric. :) Or Andrew for that matter. What a trouper! Thanks for sharing. Love you Alexander!

Amy and Andrew said...

So glad you could be here to visit! I think Alexander is a natural city kid!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those were fantastic pictures...how fun for the 3 of you could share that wonderful city of Chicago together! I'm a little envious! Hope to see you all soon. Love you!