Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Feature

As summer is now in full swing I have begun my summer reading. I always try to read 10 books over the summer break. With our trip to Chicago I was off to a good start, finishing two by the end of the week! I can not guarantee that I will continue at that pace. Most of what I read is light fictional reading that goes by quick which makes my goal of 10 a little more attainable. I decided to keep a list of the books and thought that I would put it as a feature on the blog in case anyone else is looking for a suggestion. The book at the top of the list in the one that I am currently working on. Let me know if you have finished anything recently that you would recommend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah- I just finished Barefoot! Too funny. I sobbed at the end. Nothing like a good cry on the beach! Looks like everyone is doing well!! Liz Meagher

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, not light fictional, but something a teacher would certainly enjoy....Three Cups of Tea....I loved it! Hi Alexander, I miss you!

Karen said...

I love the new feature. I am looking for something good to read these days!

Anonymous said...

I've tried a couple of times and it didn't work (or I didn't do it right) SOOOOO I'll try again. It looks like you had a great trip and saw lots of folks and they could see how Alexander was growing. Great pictures!! What a cute little guy - just check out his parents. See you soon,
SA