Sunday, November 25, 2007

Morning Game

Most mornings if Alexander wakes up before 5:30 I settle him back to sleep and bring him into bed with me so I can get a few more minutes of rest as well. Last week however when I got up to get ready for work he was still sleeping so I left him in our bed, another fairly common occurrence. I finished getting dressed and ready but he was still sleeping! I decided to go downstairs and make my breakfast and his bottle which is how our morning routine continues. As I am standing at the sink I hear this high-pitched squeal followed by deep laugh coming from our room. I go upstairs to find the culprit, Alexander who has pulled the covers over his head and is playing peek-a-boo (his new favorite game) all by himself. I couldn't help but grab the camera and snap a few pictures of this precious morning game.





5 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

That's hilarious! So cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Happy belated 6 month birthday Alexander! What a great way to spend the morning.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alexander you are just too cute! What a wonderful way for you to wake up and start your day and Mommy, hats off to you for grabbing that camera! These are some of the best pics yet!

The Bramleys said...

What a cutie! I miss those days. Drew won't sit still for anything anymore. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!