Wednesday, August 1, 2007

End of an Era

On our last trip to the Stuga my brother Andrew and my dad took down the "Lil' Stuga" that has sat in the yard for almost 20 years. It was built by my MorFar for my sister and I to play in. It has been a staple in the neighborhood for so long that a few people stopped while passing by to "pay their respects". It was time for it to go as the roof was warping, the windows had been missing for a few years and a few animals had taken over the inside. There are plans to replace it however so the next generation can have a place to play.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where's a picture of Alexander at this event? Hope all is well with the three of you!

Anonymous said...

Of course I had to check out the playhouse coming down photos after all the talk about it last night. End of an Era of sorts.