Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cocoa Party

Sorry for the delay in posting, my camera and Picasa were not getting along very well. All is well now and we can get back to sharing. We kicked off the holiday season by attending the annual church cocoa party. It is an event that I attended as a child and it was so wonderful for us to go with Alexander, my parents, Greg, Laura and Daniel. I helped with the decorating as a member of the Children's Education Ministry Team. This year the theme was bells and Alexander received a beautiful ornament to hang on the tree!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to see these two beautiful boys enjoying the cocoa party...just a few memories for all of us from many a cocoa party! By the way...Alexander is just too cute..I could eat him up. Happy New Year to all 3 of you and looking forward to sharing lots of happy times in '08!