Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Eve

Good thing I have a snow day from school today so I can finally post more Christmas pictures! I guess in my own crazy way I thought that I was extending the holiday season by not putting the pictures up. Since we spent most of the weekend taking down our decorations I guess it is time to get over the fact that the holidays have passed and it is time to move beyond all things Christmas. Christmas Eve we were in Attleboro MA with the extended Swanson family. This was the "on-year" so there were 65 adults and youngsters in attendance. It was a great night and Alexander did well meeting so many new people. Take an extra close look at the guy in red, he might look strangely familiar!




Kids singing to help Santa find them.



Sam getting a gift from Santa.




Alexander sitting with Santa.


David getting a gift from Santa.



Alexander getting MORE kisses from Grandpa Bob!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexander's first Christmas - I wish I had more pictures. He didn't seem too afraid of Santa - is that a clue? A close-up of Santa would be fun! Love to see the little ones this time of year.

Love,
Shirley Anne

Sarah Daigle said...

I cropped and enlarged the picture of David and Santa so that you could get a better view Shirley Anne!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing these pictures and as always this little man Mr. Alexander is looking as adorable as ever...that face is just too cute. keep 'em coming Sarah and I'll wish for more snow days for you too!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Santa...What big long "awkward" fingers you have! :) Just kidding!!
I can't get enough of Alexander's beautiful smile! Such a happy guy!