Friday, August 16, 2013

Reusing our Recycling

I don't know if it is because I joined Pinterest or if it is because I am not working so we are watching our spending but lately I have been taking a second look at things before I toss them in the trash/ recycling bin.  One collection that I started was the tops to Emmett's food pouches.  They are round and colorful so I instantly thought they would make great counters for the kids to use.  We have quickly collected a lot of them and needed a better way to store our large collection.  The empty formula tub seemed like a great solution and it was a perfect way to reuse a container.  Alexander was more than happy to help with the project and he was a great worker!


Empty tub, paper, markers, decoupage...


and you have your own custom container.  

No comments: