Saturday, March 21, 2009

Liz and Dan

Last weekend we had the privilege of going to Boston for my dear friend Liz's wedding. Liz and I met in high school when we sat next to each other in Mr. Lito's Spanish class. One day she asked if she could borrow my hair scrunchie and we have been friends since. Thankfully hair scrunchie's have gone out of style but Liz definitely has not. The wedding was beautiful and a true celebration of both Liz and Dan as individuals and now in their new life together. All our love and best wishes to you both!

2 comments:

Tante Hilde said...

What fun to see these pictures Sarah! Liz looks beautiful as do you and what a treasure friendship is for both of you!

Liz Meagher Jalbert said...

I can't believe I made the Daigle blog!! how exciting! I love checking back to see what you guys are doing, and I love that I am a part of it! I can't wait to make my way back to the CT and visit with you guys. Lots of Love- XOXOX